100 Things {week two}

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Phew! Made it! Happy Tuesday everyone, I really didn't think I was going to get this post done before midnight, but very happy I managed. Without further ado I present week two of my "100 things" series.

#11 Red Lipstick...or any bright colour for that matter

#12 Pinterest & We Heart It (finding pretty and inspiring photos? Oh yes!)

#13 Bokeh Images

#14 Pretty Coffee Table Books

#15 Paris rooftops...okay, okay...Paris in general (surprise surprise huh?)

#16 Beautiful sunsets

#17 Coming home after a long day and finding new magazines in the mailbox...YAY!

#18 Sequin...common and dazzle me 

#19 Long Walks (preferably shared with best friends or bf)

#20 CHRISTMAS! (candy canes, stockings and carols OH MY)

Hope you all enjoyed week two! xo

bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. that Paris rooftops photo is gorgeous!

    PS. Speaking of Paris, I just posted a giveaway on my blog that might interest a Paris fan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! I am so glad you mentioned Christmas already! I seriously think about it once a week. How crazy! :D Paris rooftops, Paris in general, new magazines, sequins and long walks!? Can we be best friends?! :D

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than a truly bold lipstick colour! I love the vibrant red!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes went bezerk with those bright lippies!

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger