100 Things {week five}

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Here is week 5 of my 100 things blog series as seen on the lovely Sofia's blog! Hope you enjoy this weeks!

#41  Bubbles! These killer bubbles within bubbles, definitely not just for kids!

#42 Hand written notes, absolutely love them

#43 Shoes...hello lovers

#44 L-O-V-E (love is the thing you know?!)

#45 Pretty and classy events, what's not to love?

#46 Post cards, love my collection from Paris

#47 Long lazy days by the pool

#48 Audrey. You are perfect to me.

#49 Fun skirts that you can do this with

#50 STARBUCKS

Check out the blog outtakes on annawithlove's facebook page xo

bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, like always! the bubbles within bubbles are amazing!

    http://www.thelateafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I also love the bubbles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos!! I love the quality of your camera!! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger