100 Things {week three}

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

As promised here is week three of the 100 things series, as started by the lovely Sofia over at Sofias Journal. I have to say I have been having a lot of fun coming up with the ideas and then scrambling to figure out how to photograph them all. My apologies for some of the low quality photos, I had to take them with my ipod! Anywho, hope you enjoy another 10 of things that make me happy!

#21 My Camera!

#22 A night spent with my favorite guilty pleasure movies...no judgments...indulge!

#23 Chapters (especially THIS section...ah, happiness)

#24 My precious and beautiful goddaughter Olivia <3 (could photograph her for days)

#25 Arriving on the subway platform just as the train is pulling in (I know all you commuters agree)

#26 Red Wine + Good Friends = happiness

#27 Peonies, especially when my grandmothers sends them from her garden

#28 Hugs from someone you love

#29 Eating dessert first

#30 Lovely summer hats

Till next week! xo

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this Anna! Beautiful pictures. I did a similar post yesterday. Check it out. http://kimmarquis.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-things.html?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that section of chapters, too :) Oh, and lovely summer hats. Great photos! I love your posts on this "100 Things" series!

    Swan
    http://www.inwonderland.org

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger