100 Things {week four}

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am happy and proud of myself that I managed to get this post done on time this week (hoooorayy). I'm starting to get in the grove and week by week it's becoming more and more fun! If you've missed weeks 1 2 and 3 check them out HERE. Continuing on week four of '100 things that make me happy'...enjoy! xo

#31 Macarons (preferably from Laduree or Pierre Hermes)

#32 C O L O U R S - My favourite colour is rainbow

#33 Labels/Labeling things...my inner Virgo nature cannot be suppressed

#34 Quotes...lots and lots of quotes!

#35 Fun bright nail polish

#36 Journals and notebooks...I could buy a hundred and still not have enough!

#37 PHOTOBOOTH PHOTOS.  As a child I l-o-v-e-d photobooth photos, thank you incredibooth for allowing me to become a kid again without bugging my mother for $4

#38 Airports.  Arrivals.  Departures.  Waiting to baord.  Love. It. All.

#39 Big comfy worn in sweatshirts.  You just can't buy them the same way, it takes years.

#40 holding hands.

Hope you all enjoyed this weeks ten! As always outtake photos on my facebook page!

xo

bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I have the same notebook mania...I don't know how many I have and I still could buy them :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of these. Especially worn in sweaters. You can't buy the pilling. The scent. The comfiness. And the memories. Anywhere.

    T,
    ifbirdsfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger