Trip to the Market

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I know today is supposed to be my "100 things post" however it was not completely finished so I will be posting it tomorrow morning! A few weeks ago the boyfriend and I found ourselves with a free Saturday (this does not happen very often) so we took a trip to the St. Lawrence Market where we indulged in peameal bacon and veal sandwiches for breakfast lunch. If you live in Toronto and have not had these sandwiches I HIGHLY recommend them. They are a staple and all sorts of deliciousness.

More photos in the BLOG OUTTAKE album on my facebook page if you'd like to see!

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:

"Good food ends with good talk." - Geoffrey Neighor
bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. i have been LOVING the st. lawrence market! it's only 10 minutes from my apartment and i've already been several times since we moved in... next time i'll have to try a sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post looks so delicious, want to try it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a perfect peaceful done. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger