100 Things {week one}

Monday, May 30, 2011

As I posted last week I am starting a mini blog series called "100 things" where for 10 weeks I will post 10 things that make me happy. Sofia from Sofia's Journal came up with the idea and challenged her readers to come up with their own list of happiness. I thought it was such a fun little project and I had to give it try! So without further ado, week one here we go!

#1 Cupcakes (especially mini bite sized ones)

#2 Those really perfect hair days (with summer starting I will cherish each one, hello frizz?!)

#3 Does this one even need an explanation? Oh those little blue boxes

#4 Fresh fruit from your local market, deeeelicious

#5 Funny things that make me giggle (Harry Potter fans will understand this..."Lumos")

#6 Springtime.  That feeling seeing the first tulip bloom. SMILES

#7 Carousels

#8 Waking up thinking it's Friday and then you realize it's Saturday.  Guilt free snooze button!

#9 Collage/Vision board of your favorite things

#10 Beach treasures <3

And there you have it folks! One week down, nine to go. Stay tuned for next week's 10!

Enjoy xo

bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. fresh fruit is something that I always look forward to in spring!

    www.throughjamseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those cupcakes are AMAZING!!!!! I love your blog and am your newest follower!

    Please visit my blog - i've got a giveaway on at the moment!
    http://www.greenpicklesblog.co.uk

    Have a great day!
    love from
    Amy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful list of 10 things, I so identify with #8 ... I love that feeling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anna, I love this! 8 out of 10 are my favorites, too.

    Can't wait to see the rest. Going to check out the blog that gave you the inspiration. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful list and wonderful blog!
    Congratulations!! :)
    Have a nice day!
    elisabetta

    www.ellierrephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger