I got a pocket full of dreams

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday!!

I`ve been watching old episodes of Sex and the City all week and it is making me miss New York tenfold. It`s also making me feel excited about wardrobe experimentation this spring! Thanks for the extra bit of inspiration as always Miss Bradshaw.

Above are some photos from around Soho where the bf and I spent a lovely Sunday afternoon walking and exploring all the shops.

Hope you all have an incredible weekend!

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground." - Wilfred peterson
bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post - have yet to visit NY - can't wait. Have a wonderful weekend xox
    Anya
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I've shot at a Soho cafe Ceci Cela too recently! Great pictures!
    www.ThisIsAYes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures on your blog are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anna love your pics and the way youmhave combined them.. Divine colours and message. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pictures!
    http://www.linda-mari.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those cupcakes made my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger