Before Sunset

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Excited for today's post because I have not put up any of my photos from Vienna! I have to say, I really adored this city. Our hotel was cheap but gorgeously furnished with the most comfortable beads, the food was amazing (best schnitzel of my life) and the architecture was beautiful.

Ps. I know that Before Sunrise takes place in Vienna but b/c these photos were taken during the day I opted for the sequel title...;)

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?" - Celine, Before Sunrise
bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures...I'll be in Vienna for my erasmus, can't wait:)!
    http://lensanythingelse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics. I haven't been to Vienna in ages. it's def one very interesting and beautiful city! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to get on a plane to Vienna RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!!! I can't wait to go back to Europe in exactly one week!!! xo C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are stunning! I love how you can always rely on a Starbucks no matter where you are! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm so so impressed, these photos are beautiful and flawless, more please;) xo

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger