E A S T E R C O O K I E S

Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Monday everyone!

Hope you all had an amazing weekend. Mine was not so relaxing but enjoyable nonetheless. Mama T (which is what we all call my mother) began the Easter baking this weekend. The house smelt INCREDIBLE. The photos above are my favorite cookies called "Koulourakia" in Greek. Generally they are supposed to be plain or with sesame seeds but when we were kids Mama T wanted to make them fun for us so she started the trend to put colorful sprinkles on them! Yes we are grown up now but there is no going back...the sprinkles stay. no. matter. what.

I was in charge of finishing off the last batch...and of course I had to snap some photos of the process. Yay me...I didn't burn them! {applause}

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"Life is like cooking: before choosing what you love, try everythin" - Paulo Coelho
bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. They look super yummy!! I hope all of you enjoy them!! Have a wonderful Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum./ "Mama T" seems to be a very skillful cooker.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these cookies look so great! i love the sprinkles and fun twist shaped ones!

    http://www.thelateafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and yummy cookies! great job Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm! I want to make some fresh baked cookies now. Great photos!

    http://thisredheadsaid.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look delicious! I want to eat them! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look quite delicious! I hope you enjoy eating them!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger