April showers bring May flowers

Thursday, April 7, 2011


Happy Thursday all!

Apologies for the no post yesterday, I'll double it up today or tomorrow, I have a before/after shot to share with you!

This past weekend I set up a mini studio in my kitchen...a bunch of white boards, natural lighting and some fresh tulips. These photos make me feel excited for spring...it's so close I can feel it!

Hope you are all doing well, thanks for all your sweet comments on the previous posts - you are all amazing and make my day constantly.

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
""Mistakes are the portals of discovery." – James Joyce
bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! :)

    http://lena510.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! i love tulips. this is exactly what i needed to see considering it's raining outside...again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i LOVE these photos and tulips.
    they are gorgeous!!!
    i see temps above +10 this weekend...promising!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors!!
    Have a great day, C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie foto's en kleurstelling!!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger