Everything is going to be Amazing

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Hope you are all doing well. It feels like the days are flying by and I am barely keeping up! I cannot believe it is already April!! With that said I also cannot wait until pretty flowers are in full bloom everywhere so I can go be snap happy in the wilderness and meadows. Soon enough my friends...soon enough!

I took these photos last year during the photo course I had taken (click here for blog post) only when I uploaded them I accidentally deleted the jpegs leaving only the raw images...I finally got around to converting them and had some fun playing around with the colours.

Hope you like them!

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"A year from now you will wish you had started today" - Karen Lamb
bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. The second one is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are just so gorgeous! They've made me feel very summery, and now I can't wait for the flowers to bloom so I can get out with my camera!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are amazing :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They came out wonderful, glad to have found your blog through AfterDrk's :)
    ♥ Noemi
    Noemi_64p@yahoo.com
    Fashion: http://www.classy-n-glamorous.blogspot.com
    Travel: http://www.brianna64-acrossthesea.blogspot.com/
    Twitter : @wegotogoback @cruisewithnoemi

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flowers are gorgeous Anna. Beautiful pictures. I am so excited Spring is finally here. I even have little leaves budding. I can't wait!

    Hope you've had a great week so far, and here's wishing a beautiful ending to the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this beautiful photos. I badly needed this kind of beauty today. Thanks again. - Morning Calm

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger