Book of Quotes

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Late Night Thursday!

Feels strange to post at night but I couldn't go to bed without posting something for you all. To all my new followers...welcome! So glad you are here :)

Right after I purchased my "Keep Calm & Carry On" notebook I found this book filled with quotes...of course I had to buy it immediately and whenever I'm feeling down or just need a extra bit of inspiration (or new quote of the day) this book never fails me.

Enjoy! xo

PS. Blog outtakes on my facebook page!

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the quotes. I love the quotes you choose in your posts. Of course, I love your photos too; they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes, I love things with quotes in them!! Fab photos too! Wish you a great weekend!!xx

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger