Departure Time...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

I found these train photos last week and then drifted off into a day dream thinking about my Europe trip. I love the train and loved taking it from city to city country to country, watching all the different types for people from around the world get on and off at their stop each on their own little adventure. Plus, how can you not love that the windows look like vintage photo frames? Le Love.

Hope you are all well! Thanks for all your sweet comments on yesterday's post! And speaking of yesterday's post a big Happy Birthday to Amanda!! xo

Lots more photos/updates on my facebook page! Check it out HERE

Quote of the day:
"Be great in act, as you have been in thought." - William Shakespeare.
bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics!
    Makes me wanna hop on a train and take the scenic route somewhere... anywhere?

    Thank you for the blog birthday wish!
    Love you!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice idea!love!

    http://lensanythingelse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger