You were never lovelier

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hey Thursday!

Hope you all doing well, it's been a while since I posted photos from London! We were lucky to have sun, it only rained the last afternoon we were there. I'd love to go back and explore the city more. However, I have a problem...whenever I'm speaking to someone with an English accent I begin talking with one also...it makes for a lot of hilarious awkward moments. Is it so bad to wish I spoke with a fancy British accent?! I just love it.

Hope you all have an amazing Thursday! Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground" - Teddy Roosevelt
bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Haha! I know EXACTLY what you mean! I have a British accent but when I speak with friends from Australia or America, you would not believe I have anything to do with Britain!
    - And once again, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hysterical! When I was little I would try to practice speaking with a British accent, because I just thought it was so cool. British male actor's accent makes me swoon!

    Oh, and lovely picture! I love ferris wheels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is just lovelier in London...like your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. London is a fab place! All of the UK is great :) And I even try to pick up a London accent when I am down there too, hehe :) Love the pictures!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh waow. makes me wanna go back to London.. london is so awesome. I miss it:( I was there last summerbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always beautiful pictures!

    http://damncreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love London!!!<3....compliments very beautidful pictures!!!!:))

    visit my blog

    http://itsjustanotherpicture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I like this blog. Follow me? I'll follow you too :).

    Alla Moda e con Stile

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger