New Month New You

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy New Month to you all!

Can you believe it's March already?! February flew by and now I am looking forward to enjoying March and a hopeful early spring (fingers crossed). Yesterday I passed 300 followers, just want to say a big thank you thank you thank you! You are all amazing and I love that you enjoy this blog as much as I do!

I felt like starting off the new month with something pretty, girly and fabulous...so voila the shoe department at the Galerie Lafayette in Paris...hello lovers! Like always I felt like a kid in a candy shop so many designers so many gorgeous shoes...le sigh. Hope you all kick off the month amazingly!

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel
bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Love the Chanel photo + quote (actually, that's currently my email signature!). Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... I'm drooling over these shoes! They are gorgeous. Also... like usual, I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shots, thank you for sharing the new collection.
    you have a nice blog , feel free to follow my blot, and i will follow you back. Kisses from Belgium x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,, love the yellow-purple shoes,,

    visit my blog and let's follow each other if u want,, let me know by comment in my post^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anna,
    Such great shots!!! And I love the quote--it is SO true!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment and I am glad that you found me. Love your post filled with my favorite things..........fashion, shopping and shoes. What's not to like! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely, do the iPhoto book! Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these dreaming pictures....do you live in Paris?Just curious:)...take a look at my blog, if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shoes and your photos were amazing! Makes me want to go shoeshopping. And what a great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my... Loving the shoes!


    Kisses from
    www.visionofadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. now I wanna have new shoes :)

    xo lala

    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been living by that coco chanel quote for a long long time <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shoes!!! I wish my shoe collection was full of gorgeous pairs like these!

    Loving your blog :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger