Take me to my roots

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am preparing to leave but I couldn't without posting this! I cannot believe that I haven't posted ONE post with photos from Greece! (shameful...since I am Greek...oops) That will all change now since I got the rest of my Europe photos on my computer...I am now ready! It seemed only fitting to start with The Acropolis. Tourist alert! (the beautiful beaches and Islands are coming folks!)

I can't express how excited I was to go to Greece, I had been only twice as a child and it has been a whopping 13 years since I had been back. I won't be waiting so long again...can't wait to show you more!

The last photo is one of my favorites from the entire trip. It's me (on the left) and my best friend Jo, we are ridiculously goofy when we are together so this picture basically sums us up...there was a series of different poses too (thanks to her fabulous bf Marco for doing such a great job taking these...he's a natural!)

Hope you like, enjoy! xo

Quote of the day
"I had to go to Greek school, where I learned valuable lessons such as, "If Nick has one goat and Maria has nine, how soon will they marry?" - Toula Portokalos, My Big Fat Greek Wedding

(Fact: I did go to Greek school [non optional]...all the way till I graduated high school)
bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Makes me want to travel again. Going to Athens is on my list so hopefully some day I'll be able to go. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe one of my favorite quotes

    Awesome photos .... especially the last one !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel special...great work (as always). Makes my heart long for our day in Athens!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!compliments!

    http://damncreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! I laughed so hard the first time I saw BFGW that I was snorting laughing in the theatre. Great quote. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger