Walk with me

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday everyone!

Four reasons why I am in an especially great mood today:

1. Remembered this morning that it is the long weekend...awesome!
2. Got my fresh sprinkle Hawaiian donut (a Friday tradition...sprinkle donut Friday!) it tasted like victory.
3. Signs of spring everywhere...it's 9 degrees out..hello spring jacket.
4. Booked a NYC weekend last night

And...happy dance time.

Above are some random photos from Paris...the second photo I adore...ah, to be in love and in Paris. These photos also make me want to go find the most Parisian cafe in Toronto and waste away the day sitting, drinking latte's and people watching.

I hope you all have an amazing Friday!

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"At one glance I love you with a thousand hearts." - hatun
bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. In honour of the postcard picture I will say, "le sigh" again.

    I know a fabulous Parisian cafe with fantastic coffee on Queen... I will take you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Paris and now New York? Gosh, am I envious! I have never been to either city, but I'd so love to visit both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm game for anything that tastes like victory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second photo too..its gorgeous!! Oh to be back in Paris!! New York is another fave city of mine..you must see the 'York' New York is named after in England if you haven't already, its a flipside to the NYC..but oh so picturesque!! Enjoy & have a wonderful weekend!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, first things first- my children and I have decided we want the donut.

    The pics of the sticky buns, and coffee look scrumptious. I love when a photograph appeals to the senses. Now, I must go downstairs, and have breakfast, and I may take the kids to the local bakery to see what goodies they have...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry, but I must tell you that I have decided to copy your Friday donut tradition. I hope you don't mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for the long weekend & yay for warm weather! Looks like you have a lot to look forward to for the future!! Love the above photos, especially the Latte! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the second pic.
    so romantic!

    www.kamjey.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wouldn't mind some of that coffee right now! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning photos; makes me long to travel there! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That second photo makes my heart warm. They're all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos, thanks for sharing!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger