Will you be my Valentine?

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Monday & Happy Valentines (Hallmark) Day!

I declare all of you my fabulous readers my Valentine, you always make my day more special! Feels good to be back in the swing of things my but heart is already aching for Paris...what else is new? So excited to share all the photos with you! For lovers day here is a collection of all things pink and fabulous from the city of love.

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"My heart is ever at your service." -William Shakespeare
bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. LOVEly photos, miss! happy valentine's day to you as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet!
    Happy V-Day to you,lovely:)
    I love these pics!
    xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images..Happy Valentine's Day!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!

    http://damncreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures, all the pink is so nice
    Thanks for visiting!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos. Happy Valentine's Day! - Erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely paella comment, and for all the wonderful eye candy in these beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog :) such a sweet post!

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy valentine's day to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great series. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger