Tulle Dreams with Krystin Lee & Space 46 Boutique

Wednesday, March 19, 2014



Here's some mid-week girly-ness for you all! I love me a tulle skirt (I think I've bought my goddaughter about 5…practical right?!) so when I teamed up with Krystin and Space 46 Boutique to photograph this gorgeous number, to say I was excited would be an understatement! It's always a blast photographing this beautiful lady although we usually get sidetracked chatting and laughing for half the time...but that's what makes it so fun! ;)

Head on over to Suburban Faux-Pas to see more photos and outfit details! click here

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Life is always better with a closet full of tulle, frills ad glitter
- unknown

---

Are we connected? Join me

4 comments:

  1. I just died!! The mint + her, I cant. SO AMAZE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. Krystin looks so good! Such a beautiful woman inside and out and such a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Love both outfits.
    Daisy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I squealed a little bit at these! So pretty!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger