Indian Glamour Photoshoot with Vantage Events

Tuesday, March 11, 2014


MODEL: Priya Sandhu |  STYLING: Leah Sandhu of Vantage EventsHAIR: Manny Dimi |  MAKE UP: Dessi Sioutis |  PHOTOGRAPHY: Annawithlove Photography


It is my great pleasure to finally share this photoshoot with you all.  I teamed up with Leah of Vantage Events this past summer to create the ultimate Indian Wedding inspired glamour shoot.  I am so inspired by beautiful sari's, I kept trying everything on throughout the shoot.  All the pieces are so gorgeous that it made photographing it a dream.  I brought my fabulous beauty team duo Manny & Debbie on board for hair & make up.  They are not only a blast to work with but so talented in their craft.

This shoot was a lot of fun, we kept it light, laughed a lot and danced around…don't believe me? Check this out.

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Do what matters.  Forget the rest.
Emily Ley

---

Are we connected? Join me

2 comments:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger