Life In Photos

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Never tire of snapping photos of my Simplified Planner (keeps me organized and sane ;D)
 Above/below leftover blooms from photo shoots
 New stack of spring magazines
 Another sneak peek of the Paris Collectiom BTS - the naming of the fine art!
A yummy breakfast cooked by my Mr. <3 i="">

Have a beautiful week everyone :)

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
“If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
Roald Dahl

---

Are we connected? Join me

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for those prints to hit the shop!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these! Thanks for sharing. I want to get the simplified planner!
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    danakay16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My week is now instantly brighter after seeing this post! So excited for the new collection!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger