Life in Photos

Thursday, March 6, 2014

 Enjoying my new toy with some coffee
 Overhead desk details
 Bringing spring into the studio even if it's snowing outside :)
 Empty hangers waiting to be filled with beautiful clothes before this weeks photoshoots
Meet my office mate…Raskog 
 'Inside the Louvre' in 8x10 hanging out with pretty books and Kate Spade Candle
The unpacking and moving continues…found these awesome hair ties gifted to me from Stacey of Five Minute Style (how sweet?)
 New week, new mug (from Chapters/Indigo)
 Above/below: more desk details 

Smile...tomorrow is Friday :)

Lots of love,
Anna


Quote of the day:
“I'm rarely bored alone; I am often bored in groups and crowds”
Laurie Helgoe

---

6 comments:

  1. it certainly feels like spring in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such bright colored photos in this depressing winter season is just what I need. Thanks for sharing!

    Natalie
    dosesofdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those eiffel towers around your studio are the cutest!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amei todas fotos!! Muito lindas!
    PS: Adorei o seu blog!

    http://impossivelsernormais.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the sprinkles of color!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger