Paris Mondays

Monday, March 3, 2014

First may I begin by saying a great big thank you for all the amazing feedback, comments and love after Friday's announcement! Your support and excitement mean so much.  It seems there is no better time than now to start sharing all the photographs from Paris and so hello to a new series 'Paris Mondays' ! Hope you'll join me in the weeks to come as I start each week dreaming about Paris...
Airport style (the only way to ensure my hat did not get ruined!)
 Bonjour Paris!
Our room wasn't ready when we arrived, but no way we were waiting at the hotel, we ventured out so I could start showing off Paris to Kosta ;)
 I stop abruptly, in random unsafe places with no notice…takes a while to get used to but Ko was real good at grabbing me before I was hit by a car :P
Happy tired feet relaxing finally checked into the hotel, enjoying the Parisian rooftop view & the sounds of Paris below…pure bliss.

Till next week Paris dreamers…

Lots of love,
Anna


Quote of the day:
“Every woman in America has a French dream in her head, especially a Parisian one.”
- Catherine Malandrino

---


3 comments:

  1. This post couldn't be more beautiful if it tried!!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so beautiful! I can't get enough of your blog, it's great to come here and escape for a little :)

    Natalie
    www.dosesofdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Anna, I love Paris, I love your blog - It's a beautiful dream. ♥
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger