Paris Mondays

Monday, March 10, 2014



Paris Mondays continue...this is quickly becoming my favourite post to put together for you all!

Recently I was chatting with some of my gals about how Paris changed the direction of my life.  It is after all what inspired me to become a photographer, what pushed me to dream a little bigger and what motivated me to live a creative life.  I know I'm not alone when I say there is no place in the world like it and there are no words to describe the feeling you get walking around and simply being in the city.  A part of me will always be in Paris...

Missed last weeks? Click here to check it out!

Lots of love,
Anna



Quote of the day:
“Travel has made me more aware of me.  I learn more about myself while on the road than anywhere else.  Its given me the I can make it happen attitude.
- Jessica Johnson

---

Are we connected?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I would love to be in Paris on Mondays. For now I will be here! Wonderful images. It brings me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make Mondays so much better with this dose of Paris XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing Paris with us on this Monday. I can't wait to explore this city one day.
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    danakay16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful way to start the week!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger