Note to self / no.4

Friday, August 3, 2012


This weeks note to self: Take your vacation time!

I am firm believer that every year everyone should take at least ONE vacation.  Of course budget is sometimes an issue but rumor has it you can also go on a stay-cation and it's pretty cheap! We all need a break from the daily routine. Time to unplug and recharge the batteries.

This post may be a bit hypocritical because this year I will not be taking a proper vacation, I think that's what's sparked this post in the first place...but, I am planning a few awesome vacations for next year, so I have that to look forward to...oh and planning a few day trips to good ol' Niagara falls isn't too shabby...mini getaways count!

I know when I get back from a trip I'm relaxed, happy, energized but most of all...rested!! My attitude is better, I solve problems faster & everything seems figureoutable.  When all we do is work, work, work, work never giving ourselves even one day of rest we become mentally exhausted! (not to mention jaded and sometimes Mr. or Mrs. sassy pants)  

Dear bosses...make sure your employees are given fair vacation time and employees...take your vacation time!


So...where are you all going this year? 

Quote of the day:
"Every man who possibly can should force himself to a holiday of a full month in a year, whether he feels like taking it or not" - William James

bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. woooo I would love to take a vocation and go somewhere that I have never been. of course with my camera♥

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger