Chapters/Indigo Holiday Preview

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I know, I know...it's not even fall yet but I ask, is it ever to early for some Christmas cheer?
Last week I was invited to attend the holiday preview for Chapters/Indigo as usual they did not disappoint.  I especially loved the picture frames & mugs.  I can't wait to decorate for the holidays!
 I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking.

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day: 
"You must have some vision for your life. Even if you don’t know the plan, you have to have a direction in which you choose to go. You want to be in the driver’s seat of your own life because if you are not, life will drive you" - Oprah Winfrey
bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. EEEEE i love Chapters & all their collections. I especially love sneak peeks of them on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me extremely excited for Christmas :) eek! Only 5 more months!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger