Guest post: THE GRATEFULNESS TAG

Monday, August 6, 2012


I'm guest blogging today over at Stephanie Sterjovski's blog!

When Stephanie emailed asking if I could participate in her gratefulness tag series I was totally on board.  I found Stephanie through instagram and when I realized she was not only Canadian but we lived in the same neighborhood I couldn't hide my excitement...there aren't too many bloggers around here! She is wonderful, her posts always make me smile, she has incredible drive (and style)...this gal is going places!


Check her out on facebook too :)

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
 "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom" - Marcel Proust

bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger