Life in photos

Monday, August 13, 2012

quiet moments at work | really into my new sharpie collection | good ol' CN Tower | Will be wearing this comfy sweater all year | Bridal shower invite I created for my best friend (sometimes I pretend I'm a graphic designer) | Looking through mom's old recipes | Old family photos that need to be organized...winter break project 2012

New week, fresh start
Ready. Set. Go!

Hope you all had a relaxing weekend, I'm becoming a bit obsessed with trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer.  How will you be spending the last few weeks?  
 Any great ideas?

Quote of the day:
"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age" - Lucille Ball

bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Great photos and love that quote!

    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos!

    http://styleadorned.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!
    Do you like flowers? Do you have paper crafts in your house?
    There are beautiful pop up flower bouquet,valentine's day pop up card, hummingbird pop up card,pop up butterflies and happy birthday sunflower bouquet.
    You're welcome!
    Buygiftstore

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger