[PHOTOSHOOT] Emily

Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Big THANK YOU to Ania Wazny who was our incredible hair/make up gal for the day!

And finally, here are the rest of the photographs from the creative shoot I did with the talented Emily.  I couldn't narrow it down further than this, there were too many good ones I wanted to share with you all. When Emily approached me about taking some new head shots I knew she had that fun creative personality and wouldn't shy away from doing something bold.  We came up with the idea of doing some fun "vampy" photos to finish off the shoot.  I had so much fun taking these photographs, Emily rocked it out like a natural & Ania nailed the makeup/hair dead on.  You girls are the best!

To see sneak peek photo click HERE

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"You get in life what you have the courage to ask for." - Oprah Winfrey

bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Una bella serie di ritratto, mi piace di più lo stile romantico e il vestito di pizzo è molto bello!
    complimenti! Buon weekend! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vi ringrazio tanto! Sono molto contento che ti piace :) Hanno un grande weekend, lotti di amore! Xo

      Delete
  2. great photos! I love the first set in the white lace dress the most.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger