HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ANNAWITHLOVE!

Friday, July 27, 2012

 Two years ago today I started annawithlove.
I had no idea then it would become such an important part of my life.  Looking back at some of my first posts (some of which are totally cringe worthy) I can't help but feel good knowing and seeing how far this blog has come.  I've met some amazing people the last two years and got to be a part of some cool events & collaborations....but the thing that keeps me going (aside from a love of photography & being creative daily) is interacting and chatting with all of YOU! You are all seriously awesome, I can't thank you enough for your sweet comments & words of encouragement on a daily basis. 
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
to each and every one of you!! 
{sending you guys big virtual hugs&kisses}
I love me a good collage, a collection of photographs from the past two years

 One more very special person I'd like to thank...Kosta, my handsome and all around amazing boyfriend...not everyone gets this whole "blogging" business, thank God regardless whether he always does or doesn't he is always supportive, understanding and willing to help any way he can. When I'm cranky because I was up till 1am trying to get that blog post done, or when we need to cancel/delay plans last minute because I need to put that final touch to make a post just right........or right now when he is ringing the door bell and I'm writing this not stopping because I'm in the flow of the sentence...[pause: run and get the door] I love you, I love you, I love you Ko.  You are so wonderful and I'm so lucky to be your gal...how's that for mushy-gushy ;)

 BELOW: The oh-so delicious dinner Ko cooked for me last night to celebrate! The man can cook!

Happy Birthday annwithlove!
To the next year & all the wonderful adventures to come
THANK YOU ALL
Enjoy! xo


Check out annawithlove's 1st birthday party
HERE & HERE

Quote of the day:
"Time to drink champagne & dance on the tables"

bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. You are SO BEAUTIFUL and this post is so amazing. Happy 2nd birthday to you and your blog <3 Big love <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Love your photos! Love your site! Keep up amazing work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Look how well you have done!! Love your website girl :) That looks like an amazing dinner & BF you have!
    p.s. how did you do that motion picture at the end I love!!
    XO
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bella! He is pretty amazing :)
      it's an animated GIF - I'll email you the instructions
      xo

      Delete
  4. Thank you soo much Elly!! Lots of love xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are two adorable, happy belated blog birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger