Life in Photos

Monday, July 16, 2012

above: finally finishing my taxes, sorting my new business cards, late night august blog planning & my messy drawer which desperately needs some TLC organization
Hello new week. If you were wondering where I disappeared to last week, the above photo explains it all.  Deborah Harkness' second book of the All Souls trilogy came out last week (Ive been waiting patiently for months) and let me tell you how excited I was as I walked out of Chapters with my copy. happy dance. goodbye productivity and sleep.  

If you haven't read or heard of this series I highly recommend it, my friend who introduced me to it said "it's like HP & Twilight for adults" So if you like vampires, witches, history, mystery & love stories you seriously need to read these books asap.

Have an awesome start to your week 
Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day: 
"Sometimes lost in a book, you forget which is the real world and which is fiction" - Gurnam Singh Sodhi

bloglovin

1 comment:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger