Note to self / no.2

Friday, July 6, 2012


Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE to laugh. 

I love making people laugh, I love people who make me laugh.  But sometimes we forget to laugh.

Last week I had one of those good laughing fits with one of my best friends, we actually couldn't remember the last time we had one of those.  I started to observe people during work, while I was out and I realized something...people don't laugh nearly as much as they should including myself, we forget to! And so this week's NTS was born:

Note to self: Laugh everyday...it's cheap medicine.

When was the last time you had a good laugh? I'm not talking about a chuckle or those fake "LOLs" you text to everyone...I mean a real can't breath/stomach cramping/hand clapping good laugh? The kind that makes you feel like you did 1000 sit ups the next day?! Doesn't it feel freaking fantastic? So why don't we do it more often?

Put on a funny movie, watch a new stand-up routine, watch youtube funny videos (we have the internet hilarious content is a click away), call up your funniest friend...or if all else fails just start fake laughing and don't stop...eventually you start to actually laugh at your general ridiculousness
[see below right to left

Remember that scene in Marry Poppins when they laugh so hard they float to the ceiling? As a child, I tried this (I was a brilliant kid what can I say) I laughed and laughed and laughed, no I didn't float to the ceiling but damn it I was happy kid! I still can't watch that scene without cracking a smile.  When you see people laughing so hard they can't breath doesn't it also make you laugh? Spread the love. LAUGH!

This weekend, laugh. Relieve that inner stress and allow yourself to have a little fun & feel good.
 

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin

bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger