Paris vs. New York

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh man. Let me tell you how excited I was to buy these Paris vs. New York postcards.

I've been a huge fan of Vahram Muratyan's illustrations for a long time, when I saw the book available I almost bought it...but for some reason the first thing I thought of is "I want to rip out the pages and hang them around my room".  So I passed. Then I saw the postcards were available at Anthropologie, I almost hugged the sales man when he said they were in stock and handed me the box...too much? not enough?

Above are some of my favorites, I love that you can do anything with them.  Hang them on the fridge, stick them on your bulletin board, mail a note to a friend or use one as a bookmark. Love em'

Have an awesome Wednesday all, enjoy! ox

Quote of the day: 
 "A traveler without observation is a bird without wings" - Moslih Eddin Saadi

bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. We have a similar post!
    Check it out!
    http://lensanythingelse.blogspot.it/2012/07/amelie-ou-or-carrie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, they are so cute & quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I've been wanting those forever as well! so cool :)


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to send the 'parisienne / mad men' one to me in LA I wouldn't object :)

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger