May showers...May flowers!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy hump day...well it's almost Thursday so Happy Thursday!

It's amazing what magic a little sun can do for your soul and overall mood. Today I was extremely tired from working late yesterday evening and being up at the crack of dawn to beat the traffic downtown...and yet even now at 10pm as I write this I feel so awake and energized. SPRING is coming [insert happy dance]. Hello sunlight. Hello sun dresses. Hello sandals. and HELLO patio season!

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." - Imogen Cunninghamjavascript:void(0)
bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait for the flowers to start blooming! Gorgeous pictures Anna. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fond of all those purplish shades...

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger