Always eat dessert

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Monday!

It's the long weekend therefore I'm going to enjoy my day off by relaxing (a lot), prepping more posts for this week and some family time this afternoon. A big THANK YOU to all your lovely comments on last weeks posts! I read every single one and love getting your feedback.

I got some different things in store for you all this week (I actually got in front of the camera for once) so stay tuned for tomorrow's post!

For now, I hope you enjoy these photos from Magnolia Bakery in NYC (the Grand Central location). I went a bit photo happy so be sure to check out my facebook page for outtakes!

Hope you all have a fabulous day! xo

Quote of the day:
"Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday." - Erin Elise
bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goshhhh these look incredible! I definitely would go for the lemon cupcakes, they are my absolute favourite!'Always eat dessert' is definitely my mantra too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, perfection! I'm glad you took so many photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cupcakes look so cute! Tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good lord! I love that bakery... we don't have those delicious cakes here in france... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mouth is watering. i'm like the pavlov dog. show me cupcake. mouth will water.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger