Just window shopping

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Monday everyone!

When I got back from my last trip to Paris someone asked me what I bought while I was there. Instead of responding with a list that should have gone something like "two great shirts, a skirt, two dressed and amazing shoes!" I replied..."I got these amazing shots of these store windows the clothes were incredible, and I had to go back to the Galerie Lafayette just take more photos of their shoe department and glass ceiling......." Then I realized what I was doing. OOPS. My photos are my purchases, my babes, what I get most excited for and what will stay with me longer than any article of clothing I could ever buy. With that being said...it was a good lesson that when I need to go shopping it's best the camera stays at home or else there will be no purchases...but you can bet there will be tons of photos ;)

Hope you all have a great week! xo

Quote of the day:
"You can never be overdressed or overeducated" - Oscar Wilde
bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing. i saved and saved so I could treat myself to a fun piece of clothing and all I came home with was a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I love window displays. Plus it is a great feeling to have the photo, and not the debt, or expenses. Hope the last couple of weeks have been great for you!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger