Let's get lost in Paris together

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Friday everyone!

Last night I stumbled upon forgotten photos from my September trip to Paris. I couldn't really decide a. which ones I wanted to use and b. how I would present them. So I started creating a collage and played around with all the images until I was satisfied. Voila! A collection of mismatched random snapshots of my beloved Paris.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"She believed she could, so she did".
bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. wow..how much I love this city?!?!?

    kisses from italy,
    erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos of my favourite place!! Happy friday to you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Paris before and these photos have made me even more desperate to go! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Paris!! Lovely pics Ann!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, thanks for sharing. I just decided to move back to Paris but don't quite know how to make it work or when it will be, so your pics are a nice reminder what is waiting for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah this made me so happy!! fridays should always be paris collage days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should totaly print that and frame it! its such an awesome collage! and the photos are amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger