You can hang with me

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello Tuesday!

I've been to NYC a few times but always with my girlfriends and no matter how much we planned to go to Central Park we never seemed to get there before nightfall (usually started with lets just pop into one store...then two...then three...before we knew it the entire day went by). Luckily I didn't have this problem while traveling with the bf, we promptly made our way to Central Park and have a lovely afternoon walk in the amazing 20 degree weather. I forgot what it felt like to feel the hot sun against my skin. It was perfection and a perfect way to spend our first day in NYC.

I was surprised to see the ice rink still somewhat intact, because of the heat there was a layer of water on top...I tried really hard not to find it humorous as the kids fell into the water...it did look like huge amounts of fun.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Enjoy xo

PS. For extra photos and updates be sure to check out my facebook page --> HERE

Quote of the day:
"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. have you heard robyn's "hang with me"? it would be the perfect soundtrack to these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure have! love that song and was listening to it while prepping the post yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images! I love ice skating in CP...such a classic winter activity :)

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna enjoy New York, make sure to have a stroll at the Hudson River and visit the West Village.
    Anna
    www.ThisIsAYes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second one and the last one are beautiful! I'm in love with NY! :)

    http://lena510.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. After these pictures I'd like to be in New York right now...thank you for let me dream:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous photos, I've always wanted to go to New York!

    Absolutely adore your blog, I'm definitely following! Follow me?
    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your photos, Anna. :) How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your photos are all amazing:) very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Makes me want to be at the park right now!

    love the photos.

    www.luluadores.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your sweet post lady! your blog is so beautiful, really inspiring all those pics and quotes of the day. it's very original and i think you're talented!!!
    i'm your new follower :)
    x

    http://blondfreckledgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger