Today is a Good Day

Friday, March 25, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

I've been in NYC mode for the past week and I started to miss my favorite place in the world...Paris. These were taken on my last afternoon. The buildings in Paris are beautiful to begin with but add the gorgeous light of a sunset and it truly becomes magical.

In other news, today is Green Independence Day! In case you missed some of my photos from Greece click HERE to check them out!

Quote of the day:
"Eλευθερια η θανατος" (Freedom or Death)
bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. I love photographs! :D So inspiring~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love the one with the locks, is it all couples that put the locks up? (we have something similar in italy)
    xo
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just been catching up on your blog, so many great post and photos! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shots - everything looks so beautiful & full of sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting better all the time! Have a fab weekend, dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am begging my boy to on a vacation and this is making me want to go even more... so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous pictures! Seriously! Paris is definitely one of the most magical places in the world!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stop looking at your photos, so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG these images are stunning - make me miss Paris even more. Just stumbled across your wonderful blog - I love it and will follow you.
    I hope you'll come and see me sometime - maybe you'll follow mine too :O)
    A xx
    http://anyaadores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are always so beautiful <3 I want to travel when I see your photos :)
    Hugs, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS photos! I love the side of Paris you portray in them.

    Hugs xx

    Camille @ Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger