View from up here

Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

The last morning we were in Florence we decided it would be fun to climb the 463 steps up to the top of the Duomo. Small dark staircases spiraling upwards, it was quite the trek...dripping in sweat (its difficult to do physical activity after you've been eating your body weight in pasta, pizza and gelato) we finally got to the top and this is what was waiting for us...without a doubt worth every step. It was the perfect ending to our stay in Florence.

In other news last night I spent the better half of my evening pinning away at Pinterest - its disgusting addictive and amazing...online inspiration boards - yes please! check out my profile --> annawithlove

Hope you all have a safe and fabulous weekend!

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"All glory comes from daring to begin." -Alexander Graham Bell
bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Blue Skies and Sunshine
    le sigh.

    Lovely my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how beautiful :) i'm excited to go to florence on my travel to europe this summer :) so excited! love love love your picture! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissimo! I just got back from a year living in Florence and I miss it dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Florence but would love to go... and especially would love to climb the Duomo. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful photos. Florence has quite a way of captivating those who visit, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been up there; definitely worth the steps! (I thought my mother would kill me for dragging her up there, haha, but afterward she didn't regret it.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are so beautiful. I can't wait until summer now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a flawless sky... and place! now following you darling

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geez! I just saw your black and white photographs and now these! Oh so beautiful.. I'm blown away!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger