Beach Day!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hump day! How's everyone doing?

I woke up this morning with a huge urge for summer. I miss flip flops, the sun, the heat, cute dresses...the list continues. I still have a bunch of photos from Greece these are from a beach in Tripoli. I stayed with my best friends family who were the most kind and hospitable people I've never met. We had so much fun having lazy days buy the beach, drinking cold drinks and laughing to our hearts content. Le sigh...fingers crossed I can get back to Greece this summer!

What are your summer plans?

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen"
bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. i will happily come with you to greece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried on all my summer dresses last week because i want to wear them so badly!
    greece in the summer = amazing!
    my summer plans...going to my cottage most likely.
    and taking in the many things going on in the city.
    have a great day :)
    allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. the places you go to are insane! really nice pics, as always!

    x Je suis Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, Greece sounds amazing. Me too I've been longing for summer. Beautiful collage.
    www.ThisIsAYes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that water look heavenly... oh how i long for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great series, i like these strong colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these summer photos. Wish I was going to Greece this summer, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awah wauw these pictures are beautiful!
    speechless.
    x

    http://blondfreckledgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger