You must never stop learning

Friday, October 1, 2010

HAPPY OCTOBER/HAPPY FRIDAY! (is anyone else as surprised as I am by how quickly Oct has come??)

I wanted to spice up my daily routine this fall and try something new, so I signed up at a local college for a photography course. I've been slowly saving for my SLR (all the photos on my blog thus far have been from my point and shoot), so I figured taking a course was a good idea before I make the investment. Thanks to my mother I've been using her SLR for the course and for my birthday, my lovely boyfriend bought me am incredible camera lens (needless to say this gift meant a lot to me I was so touched and thankful for it)& so I took it on a test run for my third assignment for the class "patterns, lines and shapes". Hope you all enjoy it!

xo

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love how you find beauty is simple everyday thing. Its so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe all of your photos have been from a point and shoot!! That is insane..they're so amazing! I love these..the simplicity is beautiful! Enjoy your class : )

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger