Close up and personal.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

For my photography course, we went on a cute field trip to Edwards Gardens...I had such a great time with my fellow classmates and exploring the garden for interesting shots!  I'm sad it's almost coming to an end but I've learned a lot and so excited to buy my own SLR as soon as I can!

Hope all your weeks are going well! Also, thank you all for all the amazing comments you leave on my blog daily, it means so much to me and I'm so happy that you are enjoying all the photos! xo

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the fourth one! The wheat/grass/whatever it is! (I'm not big into gardening..) I like how some are focused and some are blurry. Perfect!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha:)! Just trying to put a bit of my personality 'out there';). Being sarcastic/ironic is one of them:) have a great week!

    xx

    Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger