Three Months of Happiness.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010


One of the things I'm realizing more and more with each passing day is how amazing the blogging community is. One of my favorite bloggers Vicki from Simply Hue has been quite a big inspiration, she prides herself on giving back to the blogging community and is constantly showcasing talented artists. I submitted my work for her Featured Artist weekly spotlight and this morning read the good news that I have been chosen!! I'm really quite thrilled, the timing could not be more perfect as today marks my three month blogging anniversary! Thank you Vicky for making my day! xo

Check out Vicki's Etsy shop here

The photo above was taken in Trouville back in September, myself and two colleagues got a bottle of MOET champagne and drank it along the boardwalk at sunset...it probably one of the most beautiful evening's I've ever had.

bloglovin

7 comments:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger