Unforgettable, that's what you are...

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Monday Everyone! It was a rainy, rainy weekend...and it looks like it's going to be a rainy Monday...can't say I overly mind...sometimes I love the rain just as much as the sunshine.

Here is a quote I love from one of my favorite people, hope it will start your week off right!

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you fail by default" - JK Rowling


bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures from my favourite city, Paris. very true quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a fantastic quote. be daring, make mistakes, learn and have fun while doing it!

    http://kammyjey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great quote; I love that woman!

    xoxo
    bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Paris - how I miss thee.

    I love your blog - and would love it even more if you stopped by mine sometime.

    Andrea X
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVLEY pictures! And the quote is just fantastic!
    xNina

    ReplyDelete
  7. photo's are stunning - and LOVE the quote!!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    PS - spreading the word - come one come all and
    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for your comments! I just love Paris! <3

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger