Life changes when we change.

Monday, October 18, 2010

If it's even possible I was feeling in a bit of a square-mood yesterday evening as I prepared this post...felt like switching it up and trying something bit different. The weekend went by super fast as always, and I surprisingly didn't feel a huge amount of resentment towards this Monday morning. With my Starbucks in hand I am ready to start the day!

Also, if you've noticed on the left side bar I put up my contact info! Email me if you like to say hello or if you have questions, comments...anything! :)

Hope you all had a great weekend! xo


bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Awww, be still my heart! The most romantic place ever!

    xoxo
    bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shot of la belle Tour! Great photos as always Anna! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, did you take those? A-MAZING. Very beautiful blog to stumble upon friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! I love the square look and each image is so rich in detail. You have a real talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh sweet Paris, I miss you so much!
    stunning pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots!

    Christina
    Blackberry Sherbet
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these, well done :)
    x
    Nicole
    http://nicolefranzen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger