A glimpse of Florence

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello everyone! What a busy week, I can't believe it's Thursday already. As I continue to sift through my Italy photographs here are some from the lovely Florence. I really enjoyed Florence, there was so much beauty around every corner...I have lots more photos that I'm excited to share with you all.

Looking forward to this weekend where I'll be attempting my first DIY home improvement....I'll be sure to take some photos to share with you later. Fingers crossed it turns out well!

Enjoy xo

bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Ah... gorgeous. I want to be there NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies!! (Sarah Ann I want to be there NOW too! Sooo badly)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photographs!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautiful. I have never been in florence. and yet i live in france. so it is not so far away (sigh) thks for these.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger