New York Sundays

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Good morning Sunday! I feel extra rested this morning...thank you daylight savings! Here are some random photos from New York City. I love the "Be Stupid" Diesel ads, right before you walk into a store to do some shopping...perfect quote to go by and to help out the economy. I don't believe I have posted the Be Stupid ad from Paris but I'll have to find it now. I had to take a photo of the Heinz Ketchup, because, well to put it plainly...I just love Ketchup.

Hope you all have a relaxing & wonderful day! xo

bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love the 'Be Stupid' ads too. just have fun and be stupid! who cares what people think.

    http://kammyjey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I love that campaign. These are lovely snapshots of NYC : )

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! The third is my favorite. Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to visiting yours to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger