Tiffany Pratt x SS PRINT SHOP

Friday, February 14, 2014


 Happy hallmark Valentine's Day all!

When you're running your own business, it get's lonely sometimes…okay a lot of the time.  You don't have any co-workers or fun lunch room breaks with office friends.  Enter my creative ladies Stephanie & Tiffany.   It's such a blessing to be able work on projects with likeminded people.  I absolutely adore working with these two, they are so inspiring, kind and immensely talented.  I always feel good after I've seen them & have to say very thankful to have them in my creative circle of friends.
…..if I had to be a favourite possibly a tie between these two (Above & Below)
Was a pleasure to photograph their promo & collection photographs.  I'm so in love with these prints!

Head on over to Stephanie's blog to see the rest of the collection, lots more photographs as well as an inspiring interview with Tiffany Pratt!

Excited? Me too! Click HERE to shop the 'all that glitters' collection now!

Enjoy!

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are MAGIC”
- Frida Kahlo

---

Come & join me...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of these magical photographs & your undying support for all of our projects. You are the truest friend. Blessed to have you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images Anna! Always love it when you and Steph collaborate.
    Daisy xo

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger