J.Crew on Bloor

Friday, February 21, 2014

Last week I was lucky enough to attend the opening of J.Crew's first ever collection store in Toronto. Even though Jenna was snowed in NY (weaps) the evening was a big success.  J.Crew never disappoints, so I was expecting to be blown away and was I ever.  Walking through the store (making a large mental wish list)  I was dreaming of the warmer months to come.  I loved everything. Another favourite? The incredible gallery walls around the store…simply amazing.  Okay, enough chatting, enjoy the photographs…!
Lady dates! Above left to right Tiffany Leigh, Krystin Lee, Stephanie Sterjovski et moi 

Happy weekend everyone! XO

Lots of love,
Anna


Quote of the day:
“It only takes one colourful item to make a grey day beautiful or a bland outfit sunny”
- Jenna Lyons

---

Come & join me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger